The Phoenix Fish is a fish in Fish with Attitude that is available for a breeding March 29 2013.It is one of the top tier fish in the game and requires Magic + Celestial elements in the game to obtain and these elements are one of the rarest elements of the entire game.
GameR’s Breeding guide
The Phoenix Fish is a Magic + Celestial trait fish that requires a Magic + Celestial combination from the game creators to be bred in your Fish with Attitude tank.
Breeding the Phoenix Fish will require you to use an Devil Fish and an Fairy Fish. Comment below to share combinations.
Once you do breed these two fish together and look for a 30 hours breeding process. This will give you a chance at getting the Phoenix.
GameR’s Phoenix Evolution Guide
In Fish with Attitude, fishes evolve when you tap on your first feed. Each fish will have a set time that will finish it’s “growing” status in their profile after you have fed him once.
GameR’s Phoenix Earnings
The earnings for a fish in Fish with Attitude can be increased through what is called “Train”‘ing them. Once you train them they will increase their earnings per minute. The maximum number of train you can do for a fish is 3 train sessions and each one requires an increased cost.
- fish with attitude phoenix
- phoenix fish with attitude
- fish with attitude phoenix fish
- how to breed a phoenix fish
- can you breed the phoenix fish on android phone in the game fish with attitude
- phoenix how to breed a galaxy fish in fish with attitude
- how to get phoenix fish attitude
- how to breed the fiery fish
- how to breed phoenix fish with attitude
- how do you get the phoenix fish on fish with attitude