The Drumpler Monster in My Singing Monster is a Earth and Cold element monster that represents a hybrid element monsters in My Singing Monsters. The monster looks similar to a drum beating belly monster but can make music!
My Singing Monsters: Drumpler breeding guide
The Drumpler Monster in My Singing Monster can be bred using a Noggin Monster and a Mammott monster for a direct breed using its main elements in My singing monsters.
My Singing Monsters: Drumpler Earnings
The level of monsters in My Singing Monsters go on to a pretty high level with their food increasing at a 2x rate.
|Level 1||Level 6||19||86|
|Level 2||Level 7||22||101|
|Level 3||Level 8||26||115|
|Level 4||Level 9|
|Level 5||16||72||Level 10||48||1440|
|Level||Food Req.||Level||Food Req.|
|Level 1||Level 6||160|
|Level 2||Level 7||320|
|Level 3||Level 8||640|
|Level 4||Level 9||1280|
|Level 5||80||Level 10||2560|
- my singing monsters breeding
- my singing monsters mystery likes
- singing monsters breeding guide
- singing monsters mystery likes
- breeding guide for my singing monsters
- my singing monsters mystery like
- in singing monsters what monsters make a drumpler
- what sound does a drumpler make