The Shrubb Monster in My Singing Monster is a Earth and Plant element monster that represents a tribrid element monsters in My Singing Monsters. The monster looks similar to a frog but has three eyes and can sing!
My Singing Monsters: Shrubb breeding guide
The Shrubb Monster in My Singing Monster can be bred using a Noggin Monster and a Potbelly monster for a direct breed using its main elements in My singing monsters.
My Singing Monsters: Shrubb Earnings
The level of monsters in My Singing Monsters go on to a pretty high level with their food increasing at a 2x rate.
|Level 1||Level 6|
|Level 2||Level 7||34||672|
|Level 3||Level 8|
|Level 4||Level 9|
|Level 5||Level 10|
|Level||Food Req.||Level||Food Req.|
|Level 1||Level 6||320|
|Level 2||Level 7||640|
|Level 3||Level 8||1280|
|Level 4||80||Level 9||2560|
|Level 5||160||Level 10||5120|
- how to breed a shrubb
- shrubb mystery like
- my singing monsters shrubb likes
- how to breed a shrubb in my singing monsters
- hatch a shrubb
- how to breed a rare shrubb
- what do shrubs like in my singing monsters
- what island do I breed the rare shrubb monster?
- shrubb secret like my dinging monsters
- what does a shrubb and a t-rok make on my singing monters